Hidden Gems

Scheduled later start with todays class, which was just as well as quite a few of my students had a touch of the zombies or ever so slightly feeling the effects of a very late night! Lots of drinking water throughout the class session but they all got through it. Not sure how much of my presentation they took in though today? Ominously, their briefing for next weeks team assignment was emailed to me during the class session – Enjoy this week folk’s, it’s about to get real, soon!

Most of the group appeared to be heading to the amazing V&A museum for the rest of the day. I had a couple of errands to run then headed off in search of ‘hidden gem’ pub #2. The previous wonderful find of a couple of days ago being The Holly Bush on Hampstead Heath (see below), where I will hopefully be introducing my travelling colleagues to on Friday evening. Todays ‘hidden gem’ is the Dove, tucked away in Hammersmith. An amazingly cosy pub overlooking the River Thames. No doubt a beautiful location during the summer, but a perfect place to relax on a damp January afternoon too 🙂